The most unforgettable town of Vietnam - absolutely unmissable. Full of charm and character...
Maybe you're still wondering whether to visit Hoi An or have already made the decision, we're here to tell you this ancient town is one of the best places you'll ever visit!
A UNESCO heritage site since 1999, the town and locals have kept the original charm alive. Even though it continues to attract tourists throughout the year, we wanted to find out if you can get away from the tourist hotspots and experience Hoi An another way.
This guide has EVERYTHING you need to know, from our favourite unique experiences to where to dine at some local only restaurants. As with our other guides, you have access to our personal local contacts and much more:
- Local Whatsapp contacts for tours, taxis, cooking classes and more! 📞
- Google maps pins and locations 🗺
- Vietnam Visa information including how to do a Visa run! 🚌
- The most reasonably priced tailor for a new wardrobe 🪡
- Key Information (Currency, Taxi tips, ATM tips) 🏧
- Our favourite areas to stay and visit 🛏
- Our recommendations for local restaurants and bars 🍹
- The best experiences and activities to do whilst here 🤿
- Useful phrases 🙊
Download this PDF guide before you travel so you have all the information offline and in one place.
Adapted for mobile with clickable links to Google maps, Whatsapp contacts and more.
Get in touch if you need any more help!
Hoi An Travel Guide