Iconic yellow trams, vibrant music scene and Pastel de Nata - There is SO much more to Lisbon and we can't wait to share it with you!
Lisbon is a vibrant and enchanting destination known for its stunning architecture, rich history, and their vibrant culture. This city never fails to amaze visitors with its beauty and we fell in love instantly.
From the historic Alfama to the trendy Chiado, each neighborhood has its own unique character. You can easily spend hours wandering through the winding streets, admiring the colourful buildings, and discovering hidden gems along the way.
With so much to see and explore, walking is the best way to fully experience the city's charm and immerse yourself in its vibrant culture. So, pack your most comfortable shoes and get ready to explore Lisbon one step at a time!
We've got it all covered, download our travel guide now!
- Google maps pins and locations 🗺
- Overlay in your Google maps of all our pins and areas 📍
- How to get from the airport into the city 🚕
- Breakdown of all the neighbourhoods and what to find in each one 🇵🇹
- Key Information (Currency, Taxi tips, ATM tips, Best time to visit) 🏧
- Our favourite areas to stay and visit 🛏
- Our recommendations for local restaurants and bars 🍹
- The best experiences and activities to do whilst here 🤿
- Useful phrases 🙊
Download this PDF guide before you travel so you have all the information offline and in one place.
Adapted for mobile with clickable links to Google maps, Whatsapp contacts and more.
Get in touch if you need any more help!
Lisbon Travel Guide